Monday, March 26, 2012

Editor's note: Interlaken

Thank you Deanna!


...she reminded me of a few things I forgot to mention:


1) We went to Hooters because the entire town was over priced!

Although, we did go to a Swiss restaurant one night. I can't remember the name of it (and don't want to look that far back in my bank history) but the food didn't stand out. I promise when I get to the next phase of this blog we will have more food details. yum! When we got our checks I saw that my credit card number was typed out in full on the top of the receipt! Well, because my daddy taught me good I scratched it out. Of course. Who leaves their credit card number written down on a table in a foreign country?

After we paid for dinner we were walking back to the hotel. About 100 yards away from the restaurant we hear someone running after us and screaming in German. It was our waitress chasing us down, she was so mad! At first I didn't understand why, but she pointed to the piece of paper with my scratched out CC information and said she needed the number to pay for the food. This didn't make since to me but we walked back to the restaurant with her and I had someone type the number in. Absolutely refused to let her write it down. If I remember right, Dee disagreed with me on this but better safe than sorry!

2) We have a pretty good since of direction most of the time.
This is not one one of those times.
When we rented bikes we started out going the wrong way in this small town and somehow got onto the highway next to the mountains.
Woops :/ 
Dee was so pissed!! Yellin at me lol there wasn't any traffic. but still...
Woops :)

Deegirl lets skype asap I know you will help trigger my memory for Prague!



Theres a few more pictures of Interlaken :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment